Monday, December 15, 2014

Winter Meetings (2)

Here are some pictures from San Diego. I was too busy to take lots of pictures nor to enjoy the city of San Diego, which was unfortunate, but the weather was just as great as advertised.



The hostel I stayed. It was really cheap, and was a great experience. I got to meet and hang out with cool people.



San Diego downtown.



On my way to meet friends, the Petco Park!



A random dog in front of a bar.



I swung by the Central Library as recommended by SABR people, and on the 8th floor, there were so many interesting baseball books.



Another look of the Petco Park.



This seemed like where people take pictures, so I took one, too.



MLB Network.



This is where my first interview was held.



The most popular (and happiest) person of the night talking about getting Lester.









The nightview.





The final trip to the Petco Park and Mr. Padre.

No comments:

Post a Comment