Monday, October 20, 2014

Yankees games in 2015 at stadiums I've never been to

Since the Royals and the Giants were too good, they finished their Championship Series in 4 and in 5, respectively, and it's been four days without baseball already in the middle of postseason. While I was being bored, the Yankees announced 2015 spring training schedule. That will be an exciting experience and I'm sure Tampa Bay would have great weather, but then I also realized I haven't been to the Tropicana Field yet. I became curious if Tampa Bay had an opening series at home so that I don't have to stay in Tampa for too long to catch both games at Steinbrenner Field and at Tropicana Field and.. Yes, they did! The Rays are playing against the O's in April the 6th. Maybe I'll be at Tampa next April.

I also searched for other stadiums and when would be the best time to visit them. I might not get to visit any of them next year, but it won't hurt to take an early look, right? The below are the dates of away games of the Yankees in the 7 stadiums where I did not get to watch a game yet (I walked by the Coors Field (and went into a gift shop) when I went to Denver to snowboard, but we all know that doesn't count.)

Tropicana Field (Tampa, FL)
Apr 17 - 19, May 11 - 14, Sept 14 - 16

Progressive Field (Cleveland, OH)
Aug 11 - 13

Globe Life Park (Arlington, TX)
July 27 - 30

Miller Park (Milwaukee, WI)
No Yankees games

Marlins Park (Miami, FL)
June 15, 16

Coors Field (Denver, CO)
No Yankees games

Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City, MO)
May 15 - 17

No comments:

Post a Comment