Tuesday, November 25, 2014

PNC Field

Last time I went to the PNC Park, I also stopped by the PNC Field on the way back, home of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, the Triple-A affiliate of the Yankees. It was my very first trip to a minor league game and I had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures.



Going in! PARKING WAS FREE.



Their Mascot. He was very kind being around people, shaking hands, and posing for pictures.



The starting pitcher of the night, Bruce Billings. He went to the Dodgers after being released by the Yankees, and recently signed a minor league contract with the Nationals.



Catcher Austin Romine. Now that Cervelli is gone, he'll probably fight for back-up catcher position with John Ryan Murphy.



Phillies' #1 prosepct Maikel Franco. I got to see him several times in the summer when I lived by the Ironpigs' stadium.



A view from the outfield.



A view from my seat was marvelous; the sky with a beautiful color, as sun sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment