Sunday, November 16, 2014

Target Field

Once a week seems to be a good interval for me to share pictures from stadiums I've visited, so I decided to post pictures from the Target Field today, next one probably would be the Nationals Park.

23rd Busch Stadium
22nd PNC Park
21st Target Field
20th Nationals Park
19th Comerica Park



I visited the Twin City in the summer of '13. I went to see the Mathpath, and luckily the Yankees were in town while I was there.




Going in!





Mr. Kirby Puckett, a Twin legend.




Gate 34, numbered after Mr. Puckett.



It was interesting that the gate number doesn't go by 1,2,3, ... but by the numbers of historical Twins' players.




Ceremonial first pitch.



Play ball!



Ichiro and his unique 'Samurai' batting stance.





CC Sabathia facing Joe Mauer.



It was the day before the Independence Day, so a huge number of crowd came to watch the game.



This guy was wearing LG Twins' jersey! LG Twins is a team in KBO. I really wanted to ask him how (and why) he got the jersey but it was too difficult to get to him because he was sitting in the middle of the section. He probably got it because LG is also Twins.



Yankees scored three runs in the sixth inning and took the lead.



CC's pitch count at 121. It was a great game.



David Robertson in the 8th and Mo in the 9th to close Sabathia's historical 200th win. I am glad I was there to witness it.

No comments:

Post a Comment